Note for candidates appearing in examination at Zafar Ullah Chaudhry CPSP Centre Birmingham UK.
On arrival you will see the sign. Please ring the buzzer for entry if the door is not open. We are located on the second floor.
If you are driving, there is no onsite parking, but you will be able to find paid
parking facilities at the Marks and Spencer's Car Park which is located on
Poplar Road or Mell Square Car Park which is located opposite next to the
- Fellows will receive Admit Card details via email. Please note that this email is sufficient and you will be able to collect Admit Cards on the day of examination. YOU DO NOT NEED TO ATTEND THE CENTRE BEFOREHAND TO COLLECT ADMIT CARDS PRIOR TO THE EXAMINATION.
- The examinations are spread over several days and confirmation of the date/s you will need to attend the centre will be documented on your Admit Card email. Please ensure that you do not make travel arrangements before receiving this email to ensure that you are travelling on the correct day.
- Please ensure that you attend the centre on your own, there are no facilities to accommodate any family/friends that may come with you. They will not be permitted into the building.
- Tea/Coffee and water facilities are available but you are required to bring any lunch/refreshments of your own with you.
- There is no onsite free parking and you will need to use surrounding carparks as pointed out on the location map. You will need to pay parking charges.
- The local train station is Solihull, and it is a 15-minute walk from the centre.
- There are a few hotels located around the Solihull Town Centre and these are also within walking distance of the centre. We cannot recommend hotels to you and ask that you research the local hotels in and around Solihull Town Centre if you require a hotel.