- The College of Physicians and Surgeons, Pakistan (CPSP) is the sole owner of the information collected on the CPSP website. The CPSP does not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from that disclosed in this statement. The CPSP web site will not require the use of 'cookie files' or 'cookies' to view public information.
- Electronic mail messages with a question or comments that contain personal (identifying) information, or filled forms that transmit such information to CPSP will only be used to respond to your request and analyze trends. CPSP may (rarely) redirect the text of your message to a government agency or person who is in a better position to respond to your question. While doing so, however the CPSP is bound by procedure to withhold your identifying personal information from the email forwarded. CPSP may direct you to personally contact another department or person.
- Refund Policy : There is no Refund Policy for Online Fee Submission if you have any question or are entitled to a refund you may contact the Finance Department located in College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan, Head Office (Karachi).
- CPSP uses IP addresses (i.e. the electronic addresses of computers connected to the Internet) to analyze trends, administer the web site, track user's movement within our on-line systems, and gather general demographic information for aggregate use. This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personal (identifiable) information.
- CPSP will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online, this is because of the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet. Thus the CPSP cannot be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to negligence or willful default.
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons, or its website cpsp.edu.pk does not hold or store customer's payment information. We use '2CheckOut Merchant Account Services' which is one of the top names in ecommerce business. All transactions at cpsp.edu.pk have been processed using SSL and send information directly to the banking network for authorization.
- The CPSP web site contains links to other web sites. Please be aware that the College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information on the CPSP website. Please be conscious that when a hyperlink on the CPSP web site directs you to an independent web site, you will need to read the privacy statements of that web site to determine how that web site collects and uses personally identifiable information. The College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan cannot therefore be responsible how independent web sites collect and use personal information.The College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person(s) or persons belonging to any geographical location or country or to block access from a particular internet address at any time without notification. Please do not capture CPSP pages within your frames, or otherwise present CPSP content as your own. Any link to the CPSP site should be a full forward link that passes the client browser to the CPSP site unencumbered.
- All the information provided on the CPSP website is believed to be accurate and reliable; however, CPSP assumes no responsibility for any errors, appearing in the rules or otherwise. CPSP assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information provided. CPSP specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing the information contained on the site, including any web sites maintained by third parties and linked to the CPSP web site. The responsibility for content rests with the organizations that provide the information. The inclusion of links from this site does not imply endorsement by CPSP.
- The CPSP will never ask for an individual to confirm any account or credit card details via email. Should you receive an email claiming to be from the College of Physicians and Surgeons or cpsp.edu.pk asking you to give or confirm any details (credit card number, PIN number, etc.) please do not respond.