The College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan has decided to conduct theory examination of FCPS - I, FCPS - II (major and other subjects), Intermediate Module and MCPS during the year 2018 as per program given below.
Revised dates of written Examinations for the year 2018
In partial modification to CPSP notification No. F.1-1/Exam-17/2508-A dated August 25, 2017, written examinations of the College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan, after March 14, 2018 examination, would be conducted in accordance with the following schedule.
Notification Number : F1-1/Exam-18/CPSP/0602-A
Revised Issue Date : February 06, 2018
FCPS II (Major Subjects)
- February 7, 2018 (Wednesday)
- August 7, 2018 (Tuesday)
FCPS II (Other)
- March 14, 2018 (Wednesday)
- September 11, 2018 (Tuesday)
- FCPS - I Examination of March 7, and November 6, 2018 will also be conducted at Saudi Arabia and Khatmandu.
- FCPS - II (major Subjects and IMM) Examinations will also be held at Saudi Arabia and Khatmandu-Nepal.
- FCPS - II (other Subjects) and MCPS Examinations will also be conducted at Saudi Arabia and Khatmandu-Nepal.
Proposed Dates of IMM TOACS Examination February 2018
Issue Date : February 06, 2018
Day & Date
- NOTE : (*) Additional centers of examination may be added depending upon the number of candidate
Proposed Dates of Clinical Examination FCPS-II Major Subjects February 2018
Issue Date : February 07, 2018