Queries Related To Approval Of Supervisor
If you can not find your query in givin FAQ Topics, please use our Online Query Form or e-mail to us, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your RTMC OR REF should always be mentioned in all correspondence.
For approval of Supervisor the following requirements must be fulfilled:
- As per CPSP policy it is mandatory that applicant at least holds the position of Assistant Professor to be approved by CPSP as a supervisor for training of the post graduate candidates and to have 5 years Post Fellowship Experience after acquiring FCPS/FRCS/FRCP/MRCP/MS/MD or equivalent qualifications recognized by CPSP to be approved as a supervisor.
- As per CPSP policy it is mandatory to have 5 years Post Fellowship Experience after acquiring FCPS/FRCS/FRCP/MRCP/MS/MD or equivalent qualifications recognized by CPSP to be approved as a supervisor.
- Form ‘B’ i.e. supervisor data duly filled form to be sent to RTMC.
- The application has to be properly recommended and forwarded by the Principal/Head of the Institution.
- Appointment letter for the present position in the institute / hospital. Also mention the unit of « SPECIALSUB » you are working and how many previously approved supervisors are working in the same unit. Also provide the faculty details including number of beds and status of registered trainees under previously approved supervisors « SPECIALSUB ».
- Complete Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of valid P.M.D.C. registration certificate duly updated showing all your post graduate degree/qualifications.
- Photocopies of Four mandatory workshops for supervisors i.e.
- Educational Planning & Evaluation.
- Assessment of Competence.
- Supervisory Skills.
- Research Methodology, Biostatistics & Medical Writing.